Friday, January 23, 2015

PRODUCT RAVE: Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick



Hey Guys! I hope you're all doing well :) As I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm not a huge lover of eyeshadow. I just feel that I look way too dolled up with it on and can never find shades that look natural on me. Nevertheless, on my recent trip to the drugstore, I couldn't resist picking up the  Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bad Girl Bronze. I remember hearing good things about this product on some of my favorite beauty blogs so I decided to give it a try. The verdict? I can safely say that this eyeshadow pencil is FREAKING FANTASTIC! The first time I tried the pencil, I used it directly on my eyelids and blended the color out with my fingers. I was left with a light wash of bronze on my eyes that instantly brightened up my face. This is how I typically use the pencil on an everyday basis. If I want to make my eye makeup a little bit more dramatic, I layer multiple applications of the color to create a brown smokey effect. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants an eyeshadow that can be worn casually as well as for special occasions!

Hope you found this post enjoyable! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment