Saturday, January 3, 2015

CURRENTLY LOVING #1

Hey blog readers! There are a few beauty products that I've enjoyed using recently so I thought I'd share them with you.



Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream

I found out about this hand cream from a friend and immediately went out and purchased it after trying it just once. I think Caudalie has definitely mastered the PERFECT hand cream formula! This cream doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy, but still keeps them moisturized and soft. It sinks in really quickly so it is a great one to use throughout the day.

Rimmel ScandalEyes Liner in Nude

These Rimmel ScandalEyes pencils are some of my all-time favorite eyeliners. They don't smudge throughout the day and the color selection is great. Recently, I've been using the nude pencil on my waterline. I find that it brightens up my eyes and makes me look more awake without being as obvious as a white eyeliner. 

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

I have had a lot of late nights during the month of December and this concealer has definitely come in handy for covering up my dark circles. The consistency of this product is quite thin so it doesn't cake up under the eyes, but somehow still provides fantastic coverage. The finish is also very natural which is especially important for concealer. Definitely a holy grail product for me!



YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Pink in Paris (13)

I had been lusting after this lipstick for quite a while until I finally took the plunge and bought it over the summer. The formula of this lipstick makes it extremely wearable. It feels like you're wearing a lip balm, but you get the pigmentation of a lipstick. The shade that I have is gorgeous rosy pink. I definitely feel that you can get similar products at the drugstore for much less, but if you want treat yo self, then you won't regret picking up this product! Also , I just couldn't resist the princess packaging ;)

Origins Super Spot Remover

Of course, I had to include I skincare product! This month my skin has been pretty angry as a result of all the sugary holiday treats I've been eating. That's why this blemish-busting spot treatment has been a life saver. I just dab a little bit of this gel on a blemish and the next morning it has either disappeared or become significantly smaller. It is quite drying on the skin so if you sensitive skin, this may not be the best option for you.

Hope you found this post interesting! What beauty products are you loving at the moment? Comment below :D



No comments:

Post a Comment