Sunday, December 21, 2014

Review: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray


I'm typically not very particular about my hair products. When I'm buying a shampoo or conditioner, I usually just choose the ones that smell the best. In terms of styling, I don't do much to my hair but straighten it because I just can't be bothered to fuss about with styling tools every morning. This summer, however, I found one hair product that has become a going out essential. Ladies and Gents, I'm talking about the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. This product is one that has a cult following so even though I'm not hugely into haircare, I still wanted to give it a shot. I tried this it for the first time on a day when my hair was super greasy and flat, a perfect opportunity to see if it was worth the hype. I spritzed a generous amount of this spray all throughout my hair and made sure it was evenly worked in. My hair instantly looked bigger and definitely less greasy. It works equally well as a dry shampoo and as a volumizing spray. The product also smells amazing and I'm tempted to pick up other bits from Oribe with the same scent. 

I'd love to get more into haircare so if you have any tips or product recs, leave them in a comment below!

Also, if you enjoy reading these blog posts and would like to be notified when I put up a new one, you can click the 'join this site' button on the right side of the page. I'd really appreciate the support! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment