Saturday, December 20, 2014

REN's Speedy Skincare Offering


I recently placed an order on the Sephora website and received a deluxe sample of the Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial. I was thrilled to get this product because I've loved everything I've tried from Ren skincare so far. This treatment is supposed to make skin look energized and radiant in just one minute. I know, quite a bold claim. Basically, you apply the product on dry skin and add a little bit of water to massage it in. Then you leave it on for one minute and rinse it off. I tested this product out yesterday, the day of my last and hardest final exam. I was looking pretty rough and hoped that this facial would be the perfect pick-me-up. Did it work? Yes, very well! The texture of this product is similar to that of toothpaste and it melts into an oil when applied to the skin. After washing the paste off my face, I felt that I looked fresher and definitely more awake. I don't think the results were really dramatic, but I do feel that it is a great option for days when you don't have time to do a full-blown deep cleanse and face mask. 

Hope you enjoyed this quick review! Have you found any new skincare gems? I'd love to hear about them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment