Saturday, December 27, 2014

Face of the Day: 12/27/14




Hey blog readers! Hope you're all doing well :)I'm currently in Palm Springs with my family for a short vacation, but I thought I'd put up a quick face of the day post since I did something a little bit different with my makeup today.

For my base, I used the Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer. This is one of my favorite base products because it evens out my skin-tone without making me look like I'm wearing too much makeup. It's basically like an instagram filter in real life. I concealed my dark circles and spots with the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. Despite the extremely messy packaging, I think this concealer is amazing. I locked everything in with the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, an everyday essential. On my cheeks, I applied a tiny bit of the Revlon Blush in Racy Rose. Racy Rose is a beautiful medium pink shade that adds a brightness to my face without being overpowering. I used Benefit Watt's Up! to highlight the tops of my cheekbones and my cupid's bow. This is the perfect highlighter in my opinion because it creates a subtle glow and doesn't look like I straight up put glitter on my face. For my eyes, I started off by applying a sheer wash of the Purminerals Eyeshadow Pencil in Bronze. Then I added a bit of the dark brown shade from a Japonesque Eyeshadow Duo to my crease. I followed up by lining my eyes with the Loreal Carbon Black Eyeliner and applying generous lashings of the BUXOM Lash Mascara. I filled in my eyebrows with my all-time favorite pencil, the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Dark Brown. I finished the look off by using Clinique's Chubby Stick Intense in Grandest Grape, a deep berry color, on my lips.

Hope you liked this post! Thanks for reading :D



No comments:

Post a Comment