Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Summer Blushes



Summer is my favorite time of year for blush as I get to bring out my most loved pink and coral blushes. Let's get into my top three picks for this summer!

1) Revlon Powder Blush in Racy Rose- I picked this blush up back in the spring and have really made a dent in it since then. I think it is the perfect mid-tone pink that can be worn easily with any makeup look. It gives a fresh glow to the face without looking to too obvious or clownish. The blush is a little on the sheer side, but can easily be built up. I don't find that the color lasts on my cheeks for more than a few hours, but I find that to be the case with most blushes.

2) Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Coral- Cream blushes are perfect for the summer thanks to their light and comfortable formula. The texture of this blush is one of the first things that attracted me to it. It is creamy and easy to blend without looking oily on the skin. The lasting power is quite impressive for a cream blush as it stays on the cheeks for a good couple of hours. Also, the rich coral shade screams summer!

3) Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Natural Beauty - Now this beauty has quickly become one of my all time favorites. I had been lusting after this blush for months before I finally bit the bullet and picked it up. The blush applies wonderfully and gives a beautiful flush to the cheeks. I also think this color would flatter a multitude of skin tones. If I had to recommend on blush for the summer, it would be this one!

Hope you enjoyed this post! I'd love to hear about your favorite summer blushes in a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment