Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Beauty Wishlist

Current Beauty Wishlist

I really enjoy reading posts about the items beauty bloggers are lusting after so I thought you might like to know what is on my beauty wishlist currently. It is likely that not all of these products will make their way into my collection, but a girl can dream. The first product I am coveting is the Tom Ford Lip Gloss in Sahara Pink. I'm not going to lie, the thing that attracted me the most to TF makeup was the luxurious packaging. It is to die for! The shade of this lip gloss is also stunning, but the hefty price tag will probably stop me from buying it any time soon. Another fancy schmancy item that I've been wanting is the Diptyque Figuier Candle. The Diptyque website describes the scent as a mixture of 'the warmth of fig wood, the freshness of its leaves and the milky sap'. Sounds divine and perfect for autumn. Moving on to makeup, I still haven't tried anything from the Marc Jacobs Beauty line and it looks GORG. A nail polish that caught my eye was the Marc Jacobs Nail Polish in Delphine. It is a beautiful purple gray that is right up my alley. I already own one Tarte blush and I've been wanting to add another to my collection for quite some time now. These blushes are really pigmented the color selection is fantastic. This time I was pulled in by the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Flush, a pink berry shade. I'm in the market for a new highlighter and the RMS Beauty Livin Luminizer looks like a great choice. I also heard that the always radiant Miranda Kerr loves this product and if it is good enough for her, it is good enough for me. I'm going to wrap this post up with a french pharmacy skincare item that looks refreshing.So cheesy I know. I'm talking of course about the Avene Thermal Spring Water. I've read that this is perfect product to spray on your face throughout the day when you just need a little pick me up. Also, if you'd like some more French pharmacy skincare recommendations, I will be putting up a post about my favorites soon.

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Are there any beauty products you'd love to have in your collection? 



No comments:

Post a Comment