Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Base Buddies

         I'm in the market for a new foundation and concealer at the moment, but before I start fishing, I thought I would review the base combination I have been loyal to for the past few months...

     My foundation of choice has been the Laura Mercier Oil-free Tinted Moisturizer. I find that this is a great option for everyday because of it's dewy, natural finish. I hate the feeling of a heavy foundation and this is light enough to not make me look like a cakey mess. I find that the coverage is much sheerer when applied with fingers so I like to use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush for a little bit more coverage. 

     The concealer I've been using alongside the LM tinted
moisturizer is the Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer. Now this is a super full coverage product. I find that it covers dark circles and blemishes equally well. It is pretty long wearing and it doesn't clump up in the annoying creases under my eyes.

     Hope you enjoyed this post! Leave any foundation/concealer recommendations in a comment below :) Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment