Tuesday, October 22, 2013

SKIN FOOD # 1

SKIN FOOD #1

   Lately, my skin has been a bit out of control. I partly blame a product that I had an allergic reaction to, but my skin's tantrum was mostly due to my unhealthy diet these past few weeks. To put it in simple terms: Too much pizza= PIZZAFACE. Anyway, whenever my skin is about to take a turn for the worse, I reach for my two favorite face masks. 
  The first one is the Origins Clear Improvement Mask. This is the perfect mask for yanking out all that dirt and debris that clogs pores. Apply this mask all over your face, leave on for 10 minutes, remove and be amazed by your clean and clear skin! One warning, your friends/family will probably think you have turned into a zombie when you have this on your face...Last minute Halloween costume idea anyone???

                                   The mask I like to follow up with is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. Now if you want to wake up with healthy glowing skin ( don't we all?!), then this is the mask for you! This is an overnight mask which basically feels like you are applying an oily lotion all over your face, but trust me it does wonders. An added bonus is the lovely apricot scent. Delicious!

    Well, I hope you enjoyed my first SKIN FOOD!
    What are your favorite face masks? Comment down below :D

    - Madhavi

 F

4 comments: