Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NAIL'D IT: Fall Nail Polish Picks

NAIL'D IT #1

  Fall is my favorite season for many reasons. The cool weather, the fashion, the overload of pumpkin, but most of all the nail polish trends. Don't get me wrong, I do love a summery neon nail, but when fall rolls around neutrals, darks, and metallics are where its at. So on that note, I present to you my top 3 nail polish picks for fall 2013:

Lady like by Essie: Now this is a polish that I had heard a lot about on blogs, but at first glance I didn't really see the hype. It just looked like a boring pinky beige. Well boy was I wrong. This color gives a chic, sophisticated and well... lady like look to the nails! It is now a must have in my collection.
                          We'll Always Have Paris by OPI: If I had to recommend one color out of the three, it would be this one. In my opinion, a deep bordeaux nail polish is always a must have for fall. It has a dark and mysterious feel without the harshness of black nails.

                          Wallis by Butter London: Now this color is definitely the wildcard of the three. It is a golden green shade or as I like to call it, the color of fairy vomit. I think this is one of those love it or hate it colors and I personally can't get enough of it! It looks really interesting on the nails and adds a fair amount of pazazz to your look!

Well I hope you enjoyed this NAIL'D IT post!
What nail polishes are you loving for fall?

- Madhavi

No comments:

Post a Comment